Friday, November 7, 2008

My New HAIR SALON Grand Opening!

Yeah! I am EXTREAMLY excited about my new hair salon that I have opened in my House! New Salon, New Area, means I am looking for some New CLIENTS!! To Celebrate my Fabulous new SALON, I am offering some great specials!
Ladies and Gentlemen come on in and get a FREE, yes FREE haircut! New clients only. Offer expires 1/30/09. (located in the P.G./A.F. area). Book your appt. now, so you will look amazing for the Holiday's. Mention this blog post and any questions or comments to alysengardner@comcast.net

6 comments:

Jamie Johnson said...

I love it Alysen, It turned out so cute.

Kelsey, Greg, and Olivia said...

That is so exciting! I love it! It's darling! Good luck with the new venture!

Nate and Camille said...

Alysen, the salon looks axazing. How lucky you are to be able to work from home!

Lindsey said...

Alysen! It looks great, I am so excited for you!

Tanaca King said...

Cute salon, I am so excited for you! It was nice to see you the other day thanks for coming! Good luck with your new do's!!

Amy Jensen said...

That is so cool, I didn't know you already had your salon done! Good luck, looks like a nice cute salon too.