Sunday, August 24, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Yeah, I'm back on the blogger wagon! I was tagged a couple of weeks ago so here it is:

Random Facts


  • I see/talk to Alyse (my twin sister) every single day!
  • I hate going to sleep alone. Hey, I've had a buddy since the womb.
  • I went to Vegas two years in a row for new years eve (99' and 2000') with my friend Jamie and her family. We went to go hang out with Harry Connick Jr. and his fam. It was a blast! VIP service anyone?

Obsessions

  • getting up at 5:30. If I don't start my day with exercise, then I'm thrown off. I love, love, love it.
  • Diet Dr. Pepper. Yes, sad but true, I love it too!
  • Wish I could say some t.v. show, but not a huge t.v. guru. I was kind of getting obsessed with Hereos. I'll start back up.
  • JCW milkshakes. Plain ole' strawberry is my fav right now, but they are all good.
  • nothing really right now.

Goals

  • Right now the big scary/exciting step of putting a hair Salon in my house!
  • Getting OUT OF DEBT. I hate money. (and love it)
  • To get Owen walking. He is almost there. For sure it will happen before his first birthday next month. He's already into everything, I don't think it can get much worse.
  • To decorate my house. This one will take time. Gotta get rid of that debt first, or simultaneously.

Fears

  • I'm afraid of swimming in the ocean.
  • Definately someone close to my dying.
  • Owen growing up too fast.

Joys

  • Both of our families
  • Doing nothing but being together
  • Refer back to obsessions
  • Reading a good book/magazine if I have time to.
  • My job as a mother and hair stylist
  • Growing up in the church, and having the gospel to keep me on track. My life would probably be utter mayhem without it. I am truley blessed.
  • Sleep.
I Tag
Tara, Alisha, Jamie J, Heidi, Tanica, Lindsey

9 comments:

Brittany said...

those pics with all the kids are so beautiful! your little one just kills me! (this is brittany formerly reynolds, btw!) hope you guys are doing well!

Brittany said...

ps- i love reading tags because you get to learn little things about people you never would have known otherwise-

Callaway Family Fun said...

ahhhh! i'm so bad at this, but i'll play...by the way, i'm craving jcw's right now (unfortunately i'm not craving the 5:30 am workout!!!)

Halvorsen Family said...

You're inspiring me to get up early and exercise. Used to when the kids were littler...and now I'm out of the habit. I loved reading your answers and learning a little more about you, Alysen. Love ya, Aunt Kalleen

Anonymous said...

Come visit us!

Chad and Margaret Olson said...

Hey Alysen and Danny! It'a Margaret (Durham) Olson. I don't know exactly how I found you, I've been boppin around and found you! that's the beauty of blogs right? So I guess it's been a really long time since I've seen you because you have an almost one year old!! And he is adorable! I hope that everything is going great for you guys. Our blog is 3olsons.blogspot.com. Keep in touch!

Becky said...

Hey this is Scott Fisher(from the mission)just came across your blog! i am so glad to see that you guys are happy and doing well! let us know how things are with you.
bsfisher.blogspot.com

Dane and Jessica said...

hey I love reading tags...so how do we get hooked up with this Harry Connick Jr bid? jk but you should expound on that one - very interesting!

Katie said...

Alysen, I am in desperate need of a new hair stylist. Now I do have some suspicious pictures of you and alyse giving me an interesting hair cut back in the day :) But I am fully interested in supporting your new business when you get it up and running!!