Thursday, September 18, 2008

Owen is Walking!

A few weeks ago, Owen got over all of his insecurities and is finally walking all by himself! I thought I was going to be a hunch back for the rest of my life, two and a half months of that felt like an eternity.














For Labor Day we went to Las Vegas! It was a lot of fun in the sun! We read by the pool, went to the V show, went to breakfast, lunch and dinner and of course shopping! We missed Owen, but it was definately a much needed break.

7 comments:

Jamie said...

It is So nice when they can Walk! Your Life will start getting easier, well if he's not one of those children who like to get into everything, then your screwed!

I'm Jealous you guys got to go to Vegas, I love Vegas. Was it just you and Danny?

Halvorsen Family said...

I LOVE it when they start to walk. So cute and wobbly. And the look on their faces is one of sheer joy knowing that they're a little more mobile. He is such a cutie, Alysen, and so glad you and Danny were able to get away, just the two of you! Sounds like you had fun. There's always so much to do in Vegas.

Kylie Blackwell said...

OH How fun! Your family is so cute. I love your cute little owen. He is a heartbreaker.

Jamie Johnson said...

YEAH, Owen is walking. Now instead of a hunchback your going to become a fast runner. Chasing him around everywhere. Hope things are going well, I sure miss seeing you at work.

Kelsey, Greg, and Olivia said...

How cute that he's walking now. I can't believe how big he is! He's a doll. It sounds like you guys had fun in Vegas! Greg and I need to get away too! I hope things are going good! I miss ya!

Lance and Becky said...

I saw him walking over at the Gardner's house when I dropped off the cake pan! He's sooo cute, and I love his little smile! Cute little walker!

Callaway Family Fun said...

i love watching that little midget walk!!!