Thursday, September 25, 2008

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E! HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY!

Happy Birthday Owen! I can't believe my baby is already a year old. Time goes by too fast. We had a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse birthday party! I dressed him up as Mickey, he was so adorable!

My Mom and I made the cakes, which took forever.

Grandpa T. and Ow

Daddy and Owen

The Party People, dining on pizza, salad and breadsticks


Alisha & Jack, Joan, Bode
Brooke, Ruby, Lonnie and Grandma G.

Lane and O

Cousins: Braxton, Jackson, Bailee, Baby Jackson, Whitney, Shae, Brinlee
Owen, Daisy, Ruby at top, Andre, Aiden and Bode. We were so sad that cousin Annie had a soccer game that night.



Time for Presents! Thanks everyone, we love everything! Toys, Clothes, and auntie Alyse took him to get his 1 year old pictures taken which turned out awesome! (will post later)


Shaurelle, shae and whit




Time to have your cake and throw it too.







I think he took one bite.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That cake looks awesome, I can't believe you made it! Good job. I miss talking to you at work!

LeChem Fam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LeChem Fam said...

Alysen -

They do grow so fast... you have a one-year old! That is crazy. We do need to get together, Megan should have her baby this week sometime, we should go visit her when she gets home. Anyway, talk to ya soon!

Ari

PS - I may have to hire you to make Mo's first b.day cake... February :)