Saturday, July 11, 2009

Happy Birthdays and Independence Day!

It's that time of year again where we party for two weeks! First Happy Birthday to Danny/daddy! Party at the pool!




Owen loved the ice cream cones


Next was the Independence Day celebration. We decided at the last second to do the Freedom Festival Parade! Owen and Aiden got pirate hats from the new Pirate Island place that is coming soon.




After we went swimming to the new Lindon pool that Owen just loves. Then after we did the whole BBQ and fireworks. Owen loved the fireworks this year!








Here is Barbie 2009, sporting an orange dress this year! We celebrated with our sister birthday lunch, birthday breakfast, our spa day tradition, a date to dinner and a movie from my hubby and still to come, our birthday dinner that my parents take us and spouses out to every year!



Grandma Gardner made me a wonderful birthday dinner with yummy cupcakes for dessert! Thanks Gayle!






GG (grandma gardner) suprised us with some cute pictures that her neighbor took of the boys! How cute and innocent they look!

3 comments:

Dane and Jessica said...

Hope you guys had a happy birthday!! I LOVE your cake!

Jaime Williams said...

Holy cow!! Owen is so big!! How are you?? Send me your email and I'll add you to my blog!!

Brittany said...

hey dan and alysen! i need a favor! (this is brittany formerly Reynolds by the way...) will you ask tara if she'll add me to her blog so i can see it?? i messed up somehow and i don't think she got me on there. my email is brittany.faiga8@gmail.com thank you so much... and i always LOVE your photos!