Sunday, August 23, 2009

IT'S A GIRL!!

For those of you who don't know we are pregnant, and we just found out the sex early, (I am almost 17 weeks) and we are having a baby Girl! I am really excited, but a little overwhelmed at all of the new stuff i am going to need. Furnishing/preparing a new bedroom, girly clothes, bows, bracelets, hats, shoes, tights and all the things that goes with being a girl. Of course we will need a double jogging stroller, and mall stroller as well. Kids are EXPENSIVE! Come to think of it, I should have stopped at one:)

10 comments:

Kylie Blackwell said...

Oh wow that is so cool! Congrats! Girls are a blast.

Zach & Lizzy said...

CONGRATS!! That is so exciting!! I'm so happy for you!!

Lindsey said...

Congratulations!!! There is SO much cute girl stuff out there! You will have no trouble at all getting ready for her... well except for the expensive part! I'm happy for you!

The Williams said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you! Girls are so much fun and its nice you will have one of each. Congratulations!

Amy Jensen said...

Al, Congrats. I heard you were prego just a couple weeks ago. You will LOVE having a little girl. As I am sure you know cause of your sisters! That is so cool though.

Candice said...

Congrats! Thats so exciting!

alyse said...

Blayke and I are sure excited

Annie said...

Congrats! I saw Danny and your cute son at the store and he told me you were preggo....I am so excited for you to have a girl! Girls are a blast and you will have so much fun shopping for all the new girl stuff you won't mind about not having money....trust me.

Dane and Jessica said...

How exciting!! I already know she's going to be the cutest girl ever, how could she not be when she has a mom as cute as you. Good luck not going bankrupt shopping for all the cute girl things out there!

Kelsey said...

YAY! Congrats! That is so exciting. Little girls are so much fun! Enjoy the shopping, but I'm feeling you on the expensive part!