Sunday, October 11, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OWEN!

My baby is 2! And so far it has been my favorite age. Yes he is a little terror, but he also says and does the funniest and sweetest things. I especially love how he is always saying "Thank you mommy", or "sorry mommy" followed by "Huggies" and he gives the biggest hugs. I love you Owen.












We Met up with G ma and G pa, Alyse and the babies for breakfast at one of Owen's favorite hang outs... Mickey D's.













Later we went and got owen his balloons for the party! It was fun getting them home.
Some of Owen's cousins, Aiden, Andre, Jackson and Shae!
Time for the pinata!












Owen







Bode




Shae









Time to blow the candles out on the cake! We had to keep relighting the candle because Owen kept blowing it out before we could finish the birthday song.
















Owen got spoiled from all of the party guests with lots of toys! Thanks Everyone!






































2 comments:

Zach & Lizzy said...

I can't believe that he is two!!
He is such a handsome little boy!!
Happy Birthday Owen!!!

Jamie said...

He is SO cute... love the long curly Hair! And 2 years old is Fun. I think my favorite age so far as been 3 years old. But at 3 the attitude comes... so enjoy the 2's.

Happy Birthday Owen!